Our honors program is a small community of highly motivated students who want more out of their college experience. Success in this program is not only measured by academic performance, degree completion or transfer, but also includes building collaborative relationships with faculty and peers.
Each year, students will develop strong leadership, research and service-learning skills while earning their degrees together. With personalized guidance and student support, we focus on helping you meet your full potential as a lifelong learner.
The program shapes curricular and co-curricular activities around the four pillars: leadership, service, research and creative scholarship. Students gain skills and experience through various activities featuring the pillars.
- A unique experience unlike any in the nation. Honors students will experience a built-in support network of students and faculty to promote community and collaboration.
- Community engagement experiences in which you will find ways to serve and explore other communities.
- The opportunity to create a collaborative project showcasing your passions, and the opportunity to present your work at local, regional or national conferences.
- A dedicated advisor to help you develop clear pathways to degree completion and/or a successful transfer to a four-year institution.
- A competitive edge for transfer and employment applications upon completion.
- Scholarships covering program courses (up to $500).
- Access to transfer representatives and transfer support services.
Students who have applied and been accepted by the college and meet one or more of the below criteria:
- Incoming freshmen who have a either a 3.5 Cumulative GPA, or 1160 SAT score, or a 24 Composite ACT score are encouraged to apply.
- Current students who are eligible for college-level Math and English courses "and" earned at least 6 college-level credits, but no more than 30 "and" has a 3.5 overall GPA for all completed college-level coursework
- Provisional Admission—students not meeting the above criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Complete and submit the online program application.
Proud members of the National Collegiate Honors Council.